Monday, January 5, 2015

Welcome to my travel blog! This blog will be about the adventures our family takes in our brand new travel trailer.  A little about us.......we're Carin and Rusty, and our son Dylan.  And Bailey, the Princess.  We don't just RV....technically we've only done that once so far....  We also love to CRUISE.  Basically, we like to vacation.  Any time, any where. 

I'm Carin! A licensed veterinary technician by day, a Premier Consultant for Jamberry Nails by night, and the planner all the time.  And the dish washer........because I want it done how I want it done!


This is Rusty! He drives and sets up.....and cooks. We have a great relationship in the kitchen. He asks what I'm going to cook that night.  I'll mention it and then he starts and finishes it. Works out well. 

This is Dylan.  If you hear a lot of noise coming from a grey camper near you, it's probably him. He's like a bull in a china shop.  1 trip down and no holes in the RV.....yet.


And this is Bailey.  The Princess. She goes where Rusty goes.  She likes walks and barking at anything that passes our trailer.


Stop by and read about our Nail Biting Adventures. Some things you just can't make up and I'm also always looking for the most economical ways to vaca!

Next: Purchasing our first travel trailer!

Follow me on Bloglovin!


No comments:

Post a Comment